Boundary London on Redchurch Street in Shoreditch, has opened its Rooftop Winter Terrace: an Alpine retreat with panoramic views of East London, Veuve Clicquot cocktails and a champagne pairing menu, featuring cheese fondue, raclette and tartiflette.
The perfect place to escape the cold, guests enter the Terrace through a gateway of silver birch trees and will be warmed by an open fire pit, heated jumbrellas, pyramid patio heaters, blankets and innovative heated seats.
Attendees can dine al fresco on the Terrace or inside the Orangery, the rooftop’s indoor dining room, which has a white winter aesthetic, with winter foliage spanning across the Orangery ceiling, sheepskin rug cushions and hanging glass terrarium lights.
The drinks menu features three limited edition cocktails made with Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label, including:
- Sylvia Plath (Champagne, Glenmorangie’s Fig & Crème De Apricot
- French 75 (Champagne, Hendrick’s Gin & Lemon Juice)
- Veuve Clicquot Rose d’assemblage 1818 (Champagne, Hennessy VS, Damson Liqueur & Walnut Bitters)
Guests can also choose from a variety of warming cocktails, including:
- Vin Chaud (Le Pionner Carrigan Grenache, Spice Mix, Orange, Lemon)
- Mozart (Wyborowa Vodka Cacao Infusion, Mozart Liqueur, Mezcal, Caramel, Cinnamon, Double Cream)
The Rooftop will be serving a Champagne pairing menu inspired by the Alpine region. Dishes include:
- Charcuterie & Champagne (min 2 people) £20pp
- Raclette for Two £65 – Glass of Champagne, Raclette Comtoise Saucission Rosette, Saucission Ficelle & Sec, Jambon, New Potatoes & Comichons
- Fondue for Four £155 – Bottle of Champagne, Comte d’Estive, Emmental Francais, Beaufort Chalet D’Alpage, Hennessy VS, White Wine, Baguette & Cornichons
Further Alpine inspired dishes on the winter a la carte menu include:
- Tartiflette with Reblochon & Pickled Vegetables (to share)
- Marinated Sirloin with Parsnip & Horseradish Toasted Hay Oil
- Roasted Delicia Squash Salad, Macadamia ‘Feta’, Winter Leaves & Pomegranate
- Duck Breast, Port Roasted Figs & Bunched Carrots
- Crispy Polenta with Wild Mushroom Ragu, Chard, Sage & Toasted Hazelnuts
- To Share
- Cote de Boeuf with Porcini Cream Sauce, Roasted Portobello Mushrooms & Fries
- Cocotte de Fruits de Mer, Braised Fennel with Saffron & Pernod Bisque Sauce
- Caramelised Brioche, Malted Milk Ice Cream & Ginger Crumble
- Chocolate Panna Cotta, Amaretti, Blood Orange & Yoghurt
New Year’s Eve Party at Boundary London
New Year’s Eve at Boundary London will allow guests to escape the typical NYE parties. Attendees will enjoy an evening of lavish food and drink with a delicious Wilder tasting menu, before ringing in the New Year atop the venue’s Rooftop Winter Terrace, with the party continuing late into the evening.
Priced at £150 per person, guests will be treated to a glass fizz and a bespoke tasting menu at Wilder.
The menu features the following:
- Bread Cracker, Carrot, Oil
- Raw Beef, Mushrooms, Mustard. Pickles & Smoked Fat
- Langoustine, Salsify, Kelp & Herbs
- Venison, Beets, Elderberry, Rye
- Meadowsweet, White Chocolate, Blueberries
- Chocolate, Jerusalem Artichoke & Chestnut Malt
From 11:00pm guests will ascend to the Winter Rooftop Terrace for an hour of unlimited fizz to ring in the New Year, before continuing the party with drinks and dancing in until 1am.